This Infrastructure Trust/Jobs Initiative will see ten years of revenue at one trillion dollars a year to provide new schools and restoration, rebuild bridges and roads, renovate the grid, build rapid rail, develop lower-middle income housing. Federal money would be made available to states and localities for these investments.
- REPG Publication: “Incorporating Racial Equity and Inclusion into Communication Strategy” September 23, 2021
- How Community Driven Philanthropy Can Enhance Democracy and Increase Philanthropic Impact September 2, 2021
- IN THE NEWS: David Maurrasse on Cheddar News (The Cost of Hosting Olympic Games) July 27, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics 2021: What Will Be the Lasting Impacts? July 22, 2021
- COMING SOON: A new publication from Dr. David Maurrasse June 21, 2021