This Infrastructure Trust/Jobs Initiative will see ten years of revenue at one trillion dollars a year to provide new schools and restoration, rebuild bridges and roads, renovate the grid, build rapid rail, develop lower-middle income housing. Federal money would be made available to states and localities for these investments.
- Tokyo Olympics 2021: What Will Be the Lasting Impacts? July 22, 2021
- COMING SOON: A new publication from Dr. David Maurrasse June 21, 2021
- May 2021 – Anchor Institutions Task Force Update April 30, 2021
- Philanthropy During COVID-19 April 30, 2021
- WEBINAR Recording: Anchor Institutions and Public Policy Toward Just and Equitable Communities April 26, 2021