The Newark Anchor Collaborative (NAC) is a unique cross-sector collaboration of anchor institutions committed to equitable economic growth with a racial equity lens. Anchors in the collaborative represent a wide range of sectors including arts and culture, higher education, healthcare, and private corporations. Read the newly released case study titled Newark Anchor Collaborative: Promoting Racial Equity and Equitable Growth to learn more about NAC.
- Case Study: Newark Anchor Collaborative June 21, 2022
- AITF Update – May 2022 June 15, 2022
- December 2021 – Anchor Institutions Task Force Update December 9, 2021
- Pursuing Just and Equitable Communities – Short Version December 4, 2021
- REPG Publication: “Incorporating Racial Equity and Inclusion into Communication Strategy” September 23, 2021