The Anchor Institutions Task Force (AITF), a growing network of around 700 leaders promoting the engagement of anchor institutions in community and economic development, is holding its Annual Conference on November 15th and 16th in New York City at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square at 1535 BroadwayLexington Avenue. As you may know, AITF conferences have continued to fuel the growth of the field of leaders promoting how anchor institutions can deepen their engagement in their localities and regions. The conference will begin with the first session on the afternoon of November 15th. The frame of the conference agenda and the Call For Sessions can be found here.
- REPG Publication: “Incorporating Racial Equity and Inclusion into Communication Strategy” September 23, 2021
- How Community Driven Philanthropy Can Enhance Democracy and Increase Philanthropic Impact September 2, 2021
- IN THE NEWS: David Maurrasse on Cheddar News (The Cost of Hosting Olympic Games) July 27, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics 2021: What Will Be the Lasting Impacts? July 22, 2021
- COMING SOON: A new publication from Dr. David Maurrasse June 21, 2021